- What do i need to rent a vehicle at Go Iceland Car Rental ?

    The registered driver must be at least 18 years of age and have held a full drivers license for at least 12 months.
    You need a valid driver’s license in English, passport and a credit card to rent a vehicle at Go iceland car rental. 

- How and where do i pick up my vehicle ?

Keflavik International Airport :
The Car Rental Shuttle will take you to our office. When you exit the customs you can see a sign "Car Rental Shuttle" The shuttle will take you to our office whitch is 500 Meters away from the Airport. 
Exit the shuttle at the first stop.
Hotel in  Keflavik: We will be waiting for you in the reception of the hotel/guesthouse with a sign with your name on it on requested time.

 - How do i return my vehicle ?

    Keflavik International Airport : You return your vehicle at our Keflavik Airport office. 
Here are instructions how to got to the airport.
    Hotel in Keflavik: We will pick up the vehicle at your hotel or guesthouse.

 - Who is authorised to drive the vehicle?

    The only people authorised to drive the vehicle are those who are named on the contract as the main driver or additional driver.

 - In case of accident or any problem with the vehicle ?

    In case of accident or any problem with the vehicle you alvays have to notify us by phone or email go@goiceland.com
    Our 24 hour road assistance number is +354 567 3000 exit number 3

 - Fuel

    The vehicle is deliveredr with a full tank and the vehicle should be returned with a full tank.
    If the fuel tank is less than full we will fill it up and charge for the extra fuel in addition to a small refill fee.

 - What type of insurance is included in the rental price?
    Third party coverage and personal accident insurance is included in your rental CDW. 
    The lessee is fully responsible for any and all damage to the car with the self risk 350.000 ISK. 

    Following damages are not covered by CDW insurance: e.g. negligence, driving while intoxicated, damage to tires,
    headlights, wind-screen and the underside of the car, damage caused by loose rocks which get thrown at the car on gravel roads, 
    damages to the engine of the car caused by water 

 - What additional insurance can I take?
    Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW) will lower the self risk in case of accident.
    Gravel Protection (GP) will protect damage to windscreen, headlights, paintwork and other parts of the car.
    Theft Protection (TP) will lower the self risk in case of theft.

 - If you have any questions dont hesitate to send us a email to go@goiceland.com